We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of users of the West Yorkshire Police Foreign Nationals website/Digital Platform. This policy document sets out our use of data. In this notice, "we", "us", and "our" means Nine Software Ltd and West Yorkshire Police which operates this Platform.
What Data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following, but not limited to, kinds of personal data:
- Data about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
- Data that you provide to us when registering with our website
- Data that you provide when completing your profile on our website
- Data that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications
- Data that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated over the course of the use of those services
- Data relating to any financial transaction you make through our website
- Data that you post to our website for publication on the internet
- Data contained in or relating to any communications that you send through out website
What Data do we disclose?
If deemed necessary by the purpose of this policy, we may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, sub-contractors, or other Police Forces.
Personal data may be disclosed in the following, but not limited to, circumstances:
- As required by Law or Court order
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to exercise our legal rights
Unless detailed in this policy, we will not disclose your personal data to a third party.